“Success is not final,
failure is not fatal;
it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
At The Peaks we are all about reaching your goals and attaining your highest potential. Transform your life now! Get the boldness to move forward and achieve your dreams. Whether you are experiencing major changes or trials, or feel stuck in place, we will work together to identify what is holding you back and create a plan to move forward.
What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is professionally trained and is similar to a sports coach working with world-class athletes offering enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight.
We engage with clients in a partnership that maximizes their personal and professional potential. I incorporate a creative and intuitive method inspired by the power of music for creative breakthrough, identifying goals and working toward the best possible outcomes. For over 30 years it has been a privilege to mentor people of all ages, walking with them as they transformed their lives.
Is Coaching Right for Me?
It may surprise you to learn that many highly successful people have personal coaches.
Bill Gates – “Everyone needs a coach. We all need people that give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
Hugh Jackman – “Something bad has happened to everybody on the planet. But if you continue to tell that story to yourself, that that is who you are, it will continue to be true. But it doesn’t have to be that way.”
Tony Robbins – “A coach just has a different perspective. Still to this day, the best have coaches because the coach can see what you can’t see because you’re in the forest, they’re outside of it.”
Oprah Winfrey – “[Coaching helps you] stop the crazy mind chatter in your head that tells you all the time that you’re not good enough.”
2 Hours of Video
30 Elegantly Designed Worksheets
The ‘Get Carried Away’ Music Collection to Inspire Creativity
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see
the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Martin Luther King
Is this a Match for You?
Read about my education and life experiences.
Certifications and Areas of Expertise:
- Master Certified Professional Coach (Life Coach Institute, International Coach Federation)
- Composer and Musical Artist (certificates with Royal School of Music & Trinity College of Music)
- Licensed Realtor® (Arizona School of Real Estate and Business)
- Moody Bible Institute (certificates in Old and New Testament studies)
- International Proficiency Certification (American Sailing Association)
- Brown Belt (American Freestyle/Self Defense)
- Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary International)
- Business Owner – Jolee-Jaffa Consulting and Investments, LLC, services in residential and commercial real estate development and investments.
- Executive Director – Jolee-Jaffa Music Foundation, Inc. Co-founder of a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization overseeing the board of directors and all facets of operations and management.
- Entrepreneur – Co-founder and owner of a portraiture studio. Implemented and oversaw all areas of the company operations from garage bootstrap to sale of main street storefront.
- Product Development and Manufacturing – The Progressive Pianist & Your Time to Play, three-year self-teaching piano method.
- Independent Record Company – Pinnacle American Records, LLC – founder and owner – management of award-winning band, production and marketing of music albums and concert tours.
- Private Music Mentor – Instruction in piano, voice, guitar, theory of music, composition and recording techniques to all ages from three – seventy-nine, and all levels beginning to advanced.
- Mother of five adult children homeschooled kindergarten through high school graduation. All are musicians with higher education degrees, including, one Business Administration on a full scholarship, two with Juris Doctors, one Master of Engineering on a full scholarship, and one Master of Psychology/Doctoral student. Six grandchildren ages four-fifteen.
- Married at age eighteen. Divorced after twenty-four years of marriage.
- Remarried since 2005 with three step-children.
- Loss of teenage brother to suicide; loss of a pregnancy in the second trimester.
- Immigrant from New Zealand – dual citizenship with the United States of America.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org