“Success is not final,
failure is not fatal;
it is the courage to
continue that counts.”
“At The Peaks we are all about reaching maximum potential. Our programs incorporate the intuition and healing that comes with the power of music, and faith, which reveals your ultimate purpose in life making you fearless and unstoppable.” Joanne Jolee
What is a Life Coach?
A life coach is professionally trained to help you maximize your full potential and achieve your desired results – similar to a sports coach working with world-class athletes offering enthusiastic support, objective perspective and insight.
I have been trained with the highest standards in the coaching industry to engage with clients in a partnership that maximizes their personal and professional potential. I incorporate a creative and intuitive method inspired by the power of music for creative breakthrough, identifying goals and working toward the best possible outcomes. For over 30 years it has been a privilege to mentor people of all ages, walking with them as they transformed their lives.
Is Coaching Right for Me?
It may surprise you to learn that many highly successful people have personal coaches.
Bill Gates – “Everyone needs a coach. We all need people that give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
Hugh Jackman – “Something bad has happened to everybody on the planet. But if you continue to tell that story to yourself, that that is who you are, it will continue to be true. But it doesn’t have to be that way.”
Tony Robbins – “A coach just has a different perspective. Still to this day, the best have coaches because the coach can see what you can’t see because you’re in the forest, they’re outside of it.”
Oprah Winfrey – “[Coaching helps you] stop the crazy mind chatter in your head that tells you all the time that you’re not good enough.”
Life Coaching or Therapy?
Life coaching is forward looking and works from the foundation of your current strengths. Therapy involves identifying issues from the past that are creating problems in one’s life, preventing forward motion.
An individual would typically see a therapist if they are suffering with major depression, mood disorder, alcohol or chemical dependency. Life coaches will refer clients to therapists when these and other issues are indicated.
Foundations for Success
music and faith
When he was asked about his discovery of the Theory of Relativity Albert Einstein said, “It occurred to me by intuition, and music was the driving force behind that intuition. My discovery was the result of musical perception.” Music has a unique ability to lift you up above pain and difficult circumstances. Playing music requires a sort of tuning in. You increase your sensitivity and become aware of things you can’t see and can only feel.
With faith, all things are possible. God has “set eternity in the human heart.” (Ecclesiastes 3:11). We possess an innate understanding that there is something more to life than what we can see and experience in the here and now. Fear stands in opposition to faith – with faith you become fearless to live the life of purpose God has for you.
“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see
the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Martin Luther King
Is this a Match for You?
Read about my education and life experiences.
Certifications and Areas of Expertise:
- Certified Professional Life Coach (Life Coach Institute, International Coach Federation)
- Composer and Musical Artist (certificates with Royal School of Music & Trinity College of Music)
- Licensed Realtor® (Arizona School of Real Estate and Business)
- Moody Bible Institute (certificates in Old and New Testament studies)
- International Proficiency Certification (American Sailing Association)
- Brown Belt (American Freestyle/self defense)
- Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary International)
- Business Owner – Jolee-Jaffa Consulting and Investments, LLC, services in residential and commercial real estate development and investments.
- Executive Director – Jolee-Jaffa Music Foundation, Inc. Co-founder of a 501 (c)(3) charitable organization overseeing the board of directors and all facets of operations and management.
- Entrepreneur – Co-founder and owner of a photography company (Professional Portraiture). Implemented and oversaw all areas of the company operations from garage bootstrap to sale of main street storefront.
- Product Development and Manufacturing – The Progressive Pianist & Your Time to Play, three-year self-teaching piano method.
- Independent Record Company – Pinnacle American Records, LLC – founder and owner – management of award-winning band, production and marketing of music albums and concert tours.
- Private Music Mentor – For over thirty years, instruction in piano, voice, guitar, theory of music, composition and recording techniques to all ages from three – seventy-nine, and all levels beginning to advanced.
- Mother of five adult children homeschooled kindergarten through high school graduation. All are musicians with higher education degrees, including, one Business Administration on a full scholarship, two with Juris Doctors, one Master of Engineering on a full scholarship, and one Master of Psychology/Doctoral student. Six grandchildren ages four-fifteen.
- Married at age eighteen. Divorced after twenty-four years of marriage.
- Remarried since 2005 with three step-children.
- Loss of teenage brother to suicide; loss of a pregnancy in the second trimester.
- Immigrant from New Zealand – dual citizenship with the United States of America.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org